A Furniture Paint starter kit ideal for your larger do-it-yourself projects.
- A Furniture Paint starter kit with all of the essentials to get you started on your first do-it-yourself project.
- Choose between nineteen gorgeous Vintage And Restore By K chalky finish paint colors.
- This kit features a hand-painted Furniture Paint color card so you can see each Vintage And Restore By K Furniture Paint color in its truest form.
Are you tired of looking at your outdated four person dining room table and chairs? Or do you have another larger piece of furniture in your home that you are ready to refinish and update? Get everything you need for your Furniture Paint project with Vintage And Restore By K’s Create Your Own Furniture Paint Starter Kit (32oz). Simply choose the perfect Furniture Paint color for your project and protectant and we will include the rest of your Furniture Paint essentials. Shop now!
**Please Note: we are introducing our new premium synthetic bristle brushes in November! When ordering a starter or kitchen kit, your brush may be delayed as we incorporate our new brush line. We will send an email with detailed information if this applies to your order.**
Furniture Paint is an easy-to-use DIY paint that requires no stripping, sanding, or priming of the original surface. Simply start with a clean piece and you are ready to begin.
STEP 1: Clean the surface
STEP 2: Apply 1-2 coats of Furniture Paint
STEP 3: Distress the finish (optional)
STEP 4: Protect the paint with wax for everyday use or Protective Finish for a scratch-resistant surface.
For detailed instructions and tips, check out our tutorials page.
Your kit will contain...
• Your choice of Furniture Paint Color (32oz)
• Your choice of 1- Protective Finish (32oz), OR 2 - Clear wax (8oz each), OR 2 - Dark Wax (8oz each)
• Medium Paint & Wax Brush
• Hand-Painted Color Card
For full details on Shipping and Returns, please visit our Shipping Policy page and Returns & Exchanges page.
Please note that we ship Monday-Friday, and do not count weekends or US holidays as business days.